I had got this issue from my fellow laptop,after I check suddenly the Windows drive letter change and make Windows can not boot normal state or safe mode. So I try using repair menu then login as administrator choose command prompt.
Example change drive letter H: to E:
1. Type diskpart in the command prompt
2. Type list volume when in diskpart mode to list all volume label in the computer.
3. Type select volume 3 when in diskpart mode to select the desired volume.
4. Type assign letter e to change the drive letter from H to E
5. (Optional) Type list volume again to check whether drive letter have change or not..