Extend/Growing Logical Volume size for /opt on RHEL/CentOS 6.
Login as root then follow below steps:
1) Check free size in Volume Group (VolGroup).If still there free size then continue to step-2.
[root@VTEST01 ~]# vgs
VG #PV #LV #SN Attr VSize VFree
VolGroup 2 7 0 wz--n- 59.50g 12.00g
Added new 10GB VMware Hard Disk,create new Volume Group(Vgs),Create new LVM,format to ext4 and mount to /data
Steps in VMware vSphere:
– Right click on VM -> Select Edit Settings… -> Click Add... -> on Device Type select Hard Disk -> Click Next
– Select Create a new virtual disk -> Click Next
– Specify disk size (this scenario is 10GB), select default Thick Provision Lazy Zeroed then specify the disk location (default is Store with virtual machine) -> Click Next
– Specify Virtual Device Node (default for 2nd Hard disk will be SCSI (0:1), on Mode box leave blank -> Click Next
– Click Finish.
I have experienced this issue when trying to log into cPanel could never get in and out caption “Your IP address has changed. Please log in again “.
Lately there are a lot of internet provider usernya reported experiencing such problems, which can not login cPanel and exit information that the IP connection is changed.
Windows Server 2008 R2
First download Google Chrome .msi installer from here and ADM/ADMX package from here.
Create a Distribution Point
To publish or assign a computer program, you must create a distribution point on the publishing server which a shared network folder where you will put the Google Chrome msi file that you want to distribute.
Note: This share must be accessible by your client machine. The client machine will request the file from this location. Verify the share is working correctly and set permissions on the share to allow access to the distribution package
Starting from RouterOS version 6.14, MikroTik offers a Dynamic DNS name service with some clicks on WinBox we can connect to MikroTik device which using dynamic public ip address from internet.
System: RB750 v6.2x
Steps to setup IP Cloud:
1) Login to Mikrotik via WinBox as Administrative priviledge.
2) On IP menu select Cloud
I was late approx 1 month to renew the domain then when I need to access WordPress admin page redirect to “not found,this is embarassing bla bla bla…”
Here My solution:
– Login to Cpanel -> File Manager -> go to your WordPress folder (usually under public html folder)
– Check the permission of wp-login.php. In my case while can not access the admin site the permission was 000, I change the permission of wp-login.php to 500 then problem solved, admin site can access back to normal.
Another usefull tips from WordPress codex if can not access WordPress admin page issue go here
Suddenly I got error below in my PC that using Windows 8.1 Pro with Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Business.
1) Backup all the local documents & files in your document libraries to another place.
2) After the backup work is done, remove the original documents & files in your local OneDrive for Business folder.
Scenario: How to force syncronize NTP to the NTP server.
System: RHEL 6/ CentOS 6
1. Stop the ntpd service :
# service ntpd stop
2. Force to sync
# ntpd -gq
-g = requests an update irrespective of the time offset
-q = requests the daemon to quit after updating the date from the ntp server.
3. Start the ntpd service :
# service ntpd start
Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
First I delete user Jatayu.
Steps to restore username Jatayu:
1. Logon as Administrative privileges(ie.Administrator,Domain Admins) your Windows AD DC.
2. On Windows Start Button type Run type ldp.exe
3. On Ldp click Connection menu select Connect…
4. In the Connect box type your full AD server name then click OK.
(Note: You can check full computer name by right click on Computer select Properties)
Mikrotik RB450G tidak bisa diakses karena lupa password,solusi akan dilakukan hard reset dengan Netinstall dan install RouterOS.
-Download Netinstall disini .
-Download RouterOS mispbe untuk model RB450G disini dan unzip ke folder.
-Pastikan firewall atau anti virus di PC/laptop tidak mengeblok Netinstall.
-(Optional) Disconnect laptop/PC dari wireless sehingga cuma ada koneksi ethernet dari laptop/PC ke Mikrotik.
Step-step Hard Reset
1) Setting IP address statik di ethernet PC/laptop, saya setting: 192.168.2.5/24